Cardinal/Detecto manufactures and markets a complete line of quality weighing products and systems. Cardinal/Detecto’s factory and headquarters is located in Webb City, Missouri, USA with distributors in over 110 countries. Established in 1950 by founder William H. Perry, the company has been featured on the TV shows “How It’s Made” and “World’s Greatest!”
• Founded in 1950 in Webb City, Missouri
• Acquired Detecto Scale in 1981
• Featured on TV’s “How It’s Made” 3 different times
• First scale company to manufacture all-steel mechanical motor truck scales
• First scale company to manufacture portable, self-contained motor truck scales for use in the
• Professional Engineers (PE) on staff
• First scale company to manufacture fully electronic, low-profile, all-steel motor truck scales
• Dealers in 110 countries around the world
• Shipped products into 150 foreign countries
• Awarded Missouri Governor’s Exporter of the Year Award in 2008
• TV segment on ION Channel’s “World’s Greatest!”
• Family-owned and privately-held company
• Factory and headquarters in Webb City, Missouri, USA
• Registered with Food & Drug Administration as a medical device manufacturer
• ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2012, and VCAP certified
• Cardinal Scale offers the widest selection of truck scale applications available from one source.
• Cardinal Scale offers customers the services of fully-trained sales engineers whose experience in helping select the most suitable scale for your needs is unquestioned.
• Cardinal Scale is, and always has been, recognized as a premium company whose expertise in heavy-duty scales is widely acknowledged.
Single Source Convenience and Security
Cardinal/Detecto provides a one-stop shop for all of your weighing needs with an extensive product line of scales and weighing systems complete with a wide selection of peripheral equipment for your truck scale or weighing operation. Your risk is eliminated when you own a Cardinal/Detecto scale, since you only have one call to make for new products and service support.
Cardinal/Detecto’s customer service and technical support center is all located at the factory headquarters in Webb City, MO.