Load Cell Wiring/Assembly
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Selecting wiring jobs according to work orders. At times this position may require viewing parts and making solder connections under a magnifying lens. This position is very sedentary and tedious, yet very detailed.
2. Selecting pre-cut wires or cutting wires to specific lengths, using wire cutters and ruler following blueprints
3. Soldering wires to strain gage in designated areas using a lighted magnifier
4. Checking input and output resistance and shorts in accordance with specifications using volt ohm meter.
5. Checking of very small strands of wire, making sure that each one is conforming to specifications.
6. Repetitive hand and wrist movement as well as sitting for long periods.
7. Adjustment of value of untrimmed strain gauges.
8. Reading and using an tape measure
9. Must be able to move about freely in a controlled area.
10. Performance of various tasks as directed by the department supervisor.
1. Ethical Conduct.
2. Safety Conscious.
4. Teamwork Orientation.
5. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Protective Equipment Required
1. Safety glasses
2. Steel-toed shoes
3. Respirator or face-shield when necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required read, write, talk, hear, work with very small parts, and have excellent hand-eye coordination. This position can sometimes be active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must at times lift and/or move items up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 40 hours per week.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Two (2) years of factory/manufacturing experience with blaster or similar equipment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour