CNC Robot Welder (1st Shift)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Identifies problems and issues in robotic systems, communicating with robotics programmers, specialists, or other staff to diagnose and understand issues.
2. Installs programs, operates and maintains robots and equipment such as controllers, end-of-arm tooling, and conveyors.
3. Training other robot operators at managements discretion
4. Ensure programs and revisions are maintained, and all work instructions are followed, as stated in the ISO documentation.
5. Reviewing data sheets each day to identify missed welds, configuration errors, and poor welds, and resolve by updating programs
6. Ensure welds meet the specifications designed by engineering, and weld patterns are correct and optimized.
7. Ensure data sheets are turned in as required, or notify the supervisor for assistance.
8. Ensure all programs are backed up per the work instruction.
9. Performs operator preventive and curative maintenance on robotic systems and components.
10. Maintains service records for automated production systems and robotic equipment.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
12. Verification that finished work is in conformance.
13. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communication in a cohesive manner with management and peers.
14. Behave in a safe manner and maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
10. Ensure Safety is top priority.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Basic understanding of mechanical repair, computer programming, and electric circuit design.
- Basic understanding of programming code used to control devices.
- Thorough understanding of diagnostic and repair tools including oscilloscopes and multi-meters.
- Basic understanding of programmable logic controllers and electronics schematics.
- Thorough understanding of theoretical approaches to robotics engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to complete logs and reports.
- Time management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Protective Equipment Required
1. Safety glasses
2. Steel-toed shoes
3. Respirator or face-shield when necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Handling and exposure to various chemicals and solvents.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.,
40 hours per week.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Five (5) years manufacturing experience, and three (3) years programming and operation of robotic welders and plasma cutting equipment
2. Previous CNC Robotic welding experience is a plus
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please, note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.13 per hour